1. n. Short for a Narcotics officer. A member of Law Enforcement that enforces drug laws.
2. n. A person who is not a member of Law Enforcement but turns you into the police for doing or dealing drugs.
3. n. A person that turns you in for something you did wrong; specifically to any type of authority figure like parents, cops, teachers, boss, etc.
4. v. The act of turning someone into law enforcement or authority figures.
1. Don't pull your stash out around Jake, I think he's an undercover narc.
2. That fucker Ronnie, he is such a narc. He told the cops I was smoking pot in the bathroom.
3. My little brother the narc told mom about the pornos under my bed.
4. Don't narc on me man, I'll give you a couple buds if you keep your mouth shut.
Dan narced on Mary to Mr. Smith when he caught her blowing the football team.
Prices shown in USD.
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Word of the Day!
Je zal emails ontvangen van email@example.com. We zullen je niet spammen.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.