1. to angrily complain about
2. drone on about a topic, ramble
3. to leave and partake in an activity (especially surfing)
present: go off
past: went off
future: going off
1. "i can't stop goin' off about how high the taxes are"
2. "we had a couple beers and just went off about the days events"
3. "we're gonna go off this afternoon if the surf's up"
Prices shown in USD.
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Woord van de Dag!
De e-mails zijn afkomstig van email@example.com. We sturen nooit spam.