1. An access-controlled, divided highway.
2. Rapper signed with Roc-a-fella
3. To leave a location promptly (such as to bounce)
1. I just drove 66 miles per hour on the freeway; I'm a badass.
2. I just heard Freeway spit on that new And 1 mixtape, and it was hotter than your mom.
3. Hey, its getting pretty late- I think imma freeway outta this joint.
Prices shown in USD.
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Word of the Day!
Je zal emails ontvangen van firstname.lastname@example.org. We zullen je niet spammen.