1. If A=B, and B=C, then A=C. Used in Geometry.
2. If Person A hooks up with Person B, and Person B hooks up with person C, person A has hooked up with person C. This property is hated by most high school/college age persons.
3. Definition 2, as a verb. To hook up with someone by the transitive property.
1. Angle XYZ is congruent to angle BAC by the transitive property.
2. I got with Dana yesterday, she got with Joe the day before... Now I've hooked up with Joe by the transitive property... damn.
3. We all unknowingly pulled a massive transitive property by hooking up with Julie.
Prices shown in USD.
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Woord van de Dag!
De e-mails zijn afkomstig van firstname.lastname@example.org. We sturen nooit spam.