Soaring-Eagle <sawr-ing, ee-guh-l> verb, adjective.
1. To become so intoxicated by alcohol that one begins vomiting in senseless locations.
2. Driving one's own vehicle into a stationary object at high speeds while under the influence of alcohol.
2. The state of such intoxication.
1. "Did you hear that he soaring-eagled his Mazda into that tree last weekend?" (As verb)
2. After a few drinks too many, he was so soaring-eagled that he threw up in a washing machine. (As adjective)
Prices shown in USD.
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Woord van de Dag!
De e-mails zijn afkomstig van firstname.lastname@example.org. We sturen nooit spam.