A lead guitarist for a local band who is a control freak, overpowers the sound level of other musicians in the band, tries to control their lives, writes and posts fake reviews on his facebook page and literally compliments one musician, guess who, the guitarist, the guy writing the fake review.
- pockets more of the earnings than other band members
- has a history of not paying other musicians
- creates negative situations to feed the rumor mill in order to defame band members he has had a falling out with
- controls the song list and picks songs that compliment his singing and guitar playing
- never acknowledges the contributions of other band members
- has expensive equipment but lacks the knowledge to use the sound modifiers well
- has a friend or selects a band member to use as a sounding board for bragging Rat Face's guitar playing and personal exploits
- looks at everyone as a potential lackey
- pushes other band members to be on time and eventually wastes a majority of their time
- unable to reach near accuracy and be precise in his guitar playing of various funk and R&B cover songs
- at a gigs, changes the order of the songs in the set list without first consulting the band members
- allows the band to play well beyond the gig ending time without consulting the band members and/or making sure they are compensated for the extended time
- plays so loud forcing the lead and backup singer to scream the lyrics for the R&B cover song
Prices shown in USD.
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Word of the Day!
Je zal emails ontvangen van firstname.lastname@example.org. We zullen je niet spammen.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.