1. Bork means to combine meat (in this case, beef and pork).
2. It can also replace any verb in most cases.
3. Can sometimes be used as an adjective when -y is added on to the end.
The word was believed to be created after a mispronouncing of the word bjork.
1. Dude, this bork is delicious!
2. I borked my girl so hard last night.
3. Sure is borky around here.
Prices shown in USD.
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Word of the Day!
Je zal emails ontvangen van firstname.lastname@example.org. We zullen je niet spammen.