zoek een woord op, zoals the eiffel tower:
A device used in science which gives an electrical signal which leads to the output transduction which is illustrating the interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter. Only nerds will know what this words mean.
Dude I have to go do my fucking Chem lab right now and use a spectrophotometer. Lame....
door kelpiecucumber 27 maart 2009

Woorden gerelateerd aan spectrophotometer

chemistry electromagnetic radiation nerd spectroscopy