zoek een woord op, zoals blumpkin:
a student studying art and design, usually architecture, who spends an unhealthy amount of time in Fletcher Hall/the studio, that they come to be called a fletcher rat.
architecture architorture architect
"Have you seen Timmy lately? Or has he become a Fletcher Rat?"

"Have you checked out the weird kids in Fletcher late at night? They call them Fletcher Rats"

door Kirby-tect. 18 december 2008

Woorden gerelateerd aan Fletcher Rat

architect architecture architorture architecturing design