zoek een woord op, zoals the eiffel tower:
French word for "cap" but often synonymous with a Cycling Cap.
FYI it's also known as a Painters Cap.
Andrew: Where's my casquette?
Nick: Your wha'?
Andrew: My fuckin' cycling cap.
door Mazer86 1 mei 2008

Woorden gerelateerd aan Casquette

cap cycling cycling cap flipped up bill hat