zoek een woord op, zoals blumpkin:
Slimy post sex residue that leads to vaginal squelching for a short time afterwards. Can also be used as a derogative term for anyone you dont like. Can also be pronounced "booergooer Peerst". Rt.Hon Sir Toby and Miklitoris
Did you just follow through dear? Oh no, its just bugger paste darling.
door Sir Toby 10 oktober 2005

Woorden gerelateerd aan Bugger paste

ass paste cum shit paste slime vaginal fluids