beats there girlfriend, white trash, trys to act hard.
bro2: me 2 gona ride and beats some fags ass's
Bros always got eachothers backs
Bros for life
2. An actual blood relative- your parents' child who is a male.
3. A prefix added to any word starting with the sound "o". An extension of the commonly used nickname "broski" or "broseph".
Usage: This prefix can be used to create a nickname or to create a word which referrs to something you and your boys think is pretty chill.
2. "Yeah i went to go visit my bro at Tulane last weekend- it was frikkin awsome."
3. "Yo broski, we should hit the *brocean* before the summer's over."
*Bro + ocean*
Nickname: Bromance (bro + romance)= a guy who is particularly successful with the ladies- and even if he's not, you and your boys know him as the romantic one. However, he may also be the one dude who has found himself in a committed relationship while the rest of you are bachelors.
The original post:
Brogramming has a gift to give to the bro-community at large: a definition. Given our GNU roots, it has to be a recursive acronym:
* Brogramming is a community on FaceBook (www.facebook.com/getwiththebrogram) that shares information about writing code and doing just about every manly activity imaginable.
Their about page describes Brogramming as:
We rage on the codebase, rage in the gym, and rage at the club.
The new essential gym gear for the modern Brogrammer: laptop, speakers, turntable.fm. BRO
If you saw Steve Jobs and tried to give him a solid bropound, he would look at you in disgust tell you to get a sweet black turtleneck. BRO
Launching a feature to hundreds of millions of users while using a picture of yourself chugging champagne? Brogrammer confirmed. BRO
And the obligatory OMFG CQTM WTF, BRO!