Exclamation commonly used by muppet swedes.
Bork bork bork.
Adjective; Extremely great or awe-inspiring; awesome for the set of beings with large jaws.
The Street Sharks think bloody hunks of fresh tuna are jawsome.
I could not defeat Sagat in Street Fighter II until I bushified it to difficulty level 2.
1. Contraction: Cyborg.
2. A fictional race of communalistic cyborgs originating in "Star Trek: The Next Generation".
3. Exclamation commonly used by muppet swedes. Also bork
Robocop was an inferior 'borg when compared to ED-209.
Resistance is futile; we are the Borg.
Borg borg borg.
1. An immediate surge in hit rate on a webserver caused by an announcement on a high-traffic website; a Nivenesque "flash crowd".
2. An unintentional denial of service to a website as a result of a surge in hit rate following an announcement on a high-traffic website.
See also: slashdotted
Bill Joy's _Dangers of Lego Blocks_ site succumbed to the slashdot effect scant hours after going live.
1. The most feared monster on the Prime Material Plane.
I won a fight with a kobold with the trusty aid of my pet tarrasque.
Acronym: rec.sport.pro-wrestling, a Usenet group filled with insane, hostile trolls. Alternates: RSP-W, r.s.p-w, risparew.
RSPW needs SHERIFF MANNY VARGAS.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Dagelijkse gratis email
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Woord van de Dag!
De e-mails zijn afkomstig van email@example.com. We sturen nooit spam.