zoek een woord op, zoals the eiffel tower:

1 definition by Phillip G. Blackwood

a knot that forms in you're head after getting bonked.
I was walking along minding my own business when "WHAM", a flower pot banged my noggin and gave me a huge bonker.
door Phillip G. Blackwood 9 november 2005