Someone who always does what's right and not what they're supposed to do.
"That goodie-two-shoes grassed up his own mother! The little bastard..."
1. A classic cocktail made from vodka, tomato juice, salt, pepper, a celery stick and other spices. I'm told that I make the best in London which is annoying because I don't like them. Waste of vodka if you ask me.
2. The name we give to my insane grandmother. She doesn't mind...
1. "A bit too spicy, Mr Ben. I admit, I'm a pussy but I need some ice please."
2. "Would you like a cup of tea, Bloody Mary?"
"Am I free? Of course I am, dear..."
An individual whose very presence lowers the tone in the room. Will complain about almost anything and will dress in plain, understated clothes. The human equivilent of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.
"Hi everybody. Hope you're feeling better today than I am. Still can't find my Prozac anywhere, I'm getting really worried now. Must the Sun rise every morning in the east? Why can't..." - ad infinitum.
1. A large amphibious land animal, looking like a fat, gray, leathery horse. They have a huge mouth with missing teeth and a foul temper. Do not approach or feed.
2. A fat woman dressing up in clothes several sizes to small. Do not approach of feed.
1. "And now we see the hippo in their natural habitat..."
2. "God damn, that bitch is a right hippo!"
To begin or start, usually associated with an event of some description.
"What time does the party kick off, Mr Ben?"
A tiny item or person but with a huge amount of cuteness and/or youth attached. Coined by ginger-haired freak Chris Evans during the Nineties.
Ickle may be used in the same way as mister
, before the person's name.
"Can you tell me if Ickle Sally working today?"
A contemporary yet cliched word, saying or catchphrase, often used by incompetent managers in an attempt to motivate staff. Which fails.
"Always a pleasure, Mr Ben. Never a chore." - greeting given every day by one of Mr Ben's former supervisors. Example can be found in the book "Managerial Bollocks For Dummies", priced £2.99.