1. Word coined in an IRC channel as a space holder for other words much as foobar
2. Can coupled with baka
as an intense insult.
1. #foojoo is the channel to put it in, just fill it with whatever your channel really is.
2. Baka foojoo! You got us kicked out!
A channel operator on IRC who racks up vast numbers of kicks - usually in channels where people won't stfu
An IRC channel which draws bunches of lame
n00b's who get kicked (cannoned)frequently. (Usually ANY *nix related channel..)
<Foo> !kick Lamer1
<foo> !kick Lamer2
<RogerD> Foo is in his n00b cannon mode today..
2. <RogerD> You can't even talk in #linuxhelp anymore these days cuz of all the kick messages. The place is a n00b cannon!
1. Came from Counter-Strike, meaning "Pistol Owned". Very humiliating for whoever got "pwned" as the pistol is the weakest weapon in the game.
*JN01 just filled Foo full of holes with the pistol!
<JNO1>Hah! You just got pwned!
Sometimes used in place of "spin up" or "start up" Many meanings.
1. The hard drive on my computer failed to run up
2. Now dont get me run up, you wont like what happens..
3. Me and my GF totally run up
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Dagelijkse gratis email
Vul hier je e-mailadres in en ontvang elke ochtend gratis het Urban Woord van de Dag!
De e-mails zijn afkomstig van email@example.com. We sturen nooit spam.