people who exist in "Canada" are not actually Canadian. They are either
first or second generation emigrants from
like India, China, or France. Also, this
portion of Canadians also includes
the Canadian Nouveau Riche, a boom created by the growth of the Canadian dollar due to suspect government policy. In either
case, they share
many of the same characteristics.
1. A complete blindness to the existence of any human
existence, need, emotion, or being outside of their
2. A massive desire
to litter foreign countries
3. A desire
to smoke all the worlds pot.
4. They are drunk
. Always. Even
Tim Hortons coffee makes them drunk
beyond the legal driving limit.
5. A fascination with all apparel
made of denim.
6. Inability to procreate.
7. They think
"Ed Hardy" apparel
is actually fashionable.
8. Inability to operate a motor vehicle
in way that is predictable to drivers around them
9. Pathological desire
to cheat their
government out of the taxes due to them
when the shop outside of their
. This desire
is so strong they will even
attempt to enlist the help of residents of another country
crime, in spite of the peril this
may put that person in.
10. The men dress like women.
11. The women dress like they're from
New Jersey (a highly uncouth part of the United State of America)
12. The children do not have parents; instead they have government assigned adoptive "buddies"