1. (verb)- the act of destruction upon anything
2. (verb)- describing a state of complete annihilation and own-age
3. As a substitution for the word rally, "I'm going to go in there and wreck shop on those fools" as opposed to "I'm going in to rally them"
4. The phrase "wreck shop" is believed to have been originated in the early 17th century in the Swiss Alps, where an old man who had been working in the same workshop for the past 47 years (rumors are unclear of whether he was a shoemaker or jeweler, another popular story is he made watches but whatever the case he made preformed some tedious actions to make the same product over a long period of time). After his years of faithful servitude he one day lost his mind and threw tools and benches all over the place creating mass destruction to his working environment. Because of his unpredicted actions of havoc the shop was never re-constructed and was believed to be cursed. This led to the use of the combination of the two common words "wreck" and "shop" to describe an event of mass local destruction. The phrase went out of saying in around 1654 but came into rapid reemergence in the late 21st century in Santa Cruz California. Wrecking Shop can be compared to the once popular phrase of “Going Postal” only “going postal” usually involves homicide while “wrecking shop” refers to destruction (although it can be stressed to include human destruction).
1. After the CIA broke into the 36 year old drug dealer's pad and overturned every item insight, breaking into filing cabinets and pictures the left the scene empty handed. Upon returning to his crib the drug dealer quickly called his mentor a Columbian drug lord describing the situation by saying "the po-pos just wrecked shop upon my place" (notice the contradiction between the police and the CIA is intentional to undermine the intelligence of 36 year old drug dealers).
2.After beating the victim senseless and robbing him of all valuables the bandits deciding a state of shop wreckage (note the word order can be switched only in a group of common "wreck shop" phrase users). had occurred and left him in peace.
A very good band.. but also a very overrated band.. if you say you like Led Zeppelin but all you can say is YEEEY STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN AND ROCK AND ROLL AND KASHMIR i luvvv them omgo mogm ogm omg ... you are wrong ... im not saying those songs are bad .. im just saying that you are not a true Led Zep fan.. and you need to listen to songs like Celebration Day, Out On The Tiles, and Gallows Pole and things like that .. tahts the real Led ... and they did not spawn heavy metal... heavy metal... is gay .. and sad... bye
big fat peepee. Ok time to analyze.
Big: Substantial in size
Fat: Plump, well filled out
PeePee: Male reproductive organ (baby making machine part 1)
Put'em together and you get a sizable well filled out male reproductive organ. Damn if you needed the urban dic for this I suggest you finish elementary school.
Also used as an insult many times adding "head" to the end.
Oh shit. I was at the stalls the other day and being the stupid gay fuck that I am I looked over at the guy next to me and I noticed that he had a big fat peepee! Man, girls would get pregnant just looking at that thing!
In an insult:
Hey what kind of big fat peepee head are you? Only a big fat peepee pushes other kids off the swings!